Web3 is not a number
Web3 is a vision for how we engage with others. It is happening.
Principles are being assessed for a more decentralized society, where the individual has more control over their own data. Community participation and governance are more open. Compensation is more equitable.
What are your options?
Our topics include practical best practices around REAL-WORLD DEPLOYMENT of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, NFTs, and the most interoperable Web3 services, tools, and techniques.
Cut to the chase:
The more you understand the options for your specific career, company, and industry, the more certain the paths to profit are for you and your network.
You are invited to join this "safe debate" (because we need your questions and ideas).
Please reach out if you would like to learn more about how to participate, educate, innovate, and celebrate the latest opportunities between our businesses, technologies, and society.
We have several presentations constantly being updated for multiple levels of understanding and deployments.
- Start with these slides for an intro to NFTs and use-case ideas:
- This is a recent one for the MIT Web3 Summit about the importance of participating in the right community to help us all discover our best Web3 journey together:
How we help you:
On this Truth Refinery site, we consider how to combine and align multiple elements into unified solutions for re-building technology and communication infrastructure while modernizing business models. Such as:
- How to plan
- What process to build - Design, UX, assets, delivery
- What are your business model options
- Privacy? Compliance? Security?
- Management, customer service
- Marketing (the easy and fun part)
- Data reporting, analysis, and optimization
The key is that we gain insights through real-life use-cases with proven platforms that let you take action.
Less wrestling with technology. More customer success.
Contact one of the trouble-makers:
Inspiration from Powderhound Consulting...
We focus on a few turns ahead
from developing actions
Share this page: