and business development
around your Flywheel?
- Create more first drafts of any content
- Easily expand preparation for your clients and prospects
- Discover patterns in the data of Large Language Models (LLM) ... that you cannot see without your new AI robot friends.
1) Your Capabilities
List the functions that solve your target market's most significant problems and goals. Yes, you are making a promise, so include your Mission Statement (with industry-redefining infographics). Augment your capabilities by re-thinking cooperative and reciprocal Partnership models for previously unattainable growth.
ai! = Interrogate AI Chat Bots to discover and position your offers to market issues and trends.
2) Who REALLY Cares?
Obsess on reclarifying your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP). Be brutally self-aware about your capabilities and compatibilities. Don't underestimate trust-building from an alignment of personality and culture. Qualify selfishly because the riches are in the niches.
ai! = Dig deep to identify patterns and segment your customers. Patterns are key. Implement AI-powered personalization engines like Dynamic Yield or Optimizely to deliver tailored content and messages to different audience segments a each stage of their buying process.
3) Get Goals
For them to get: Results? Rewards? Better process? How are you delivering on their expectations?
For you to do: Site content, emails, social posts and comments (like these LinkedIn tips), video sessions, promo/ads, events, follow-ups!
ai! = Implement AI-driven personalization engines to customize content delivery. Use platforms like Personalize (AWS) or Dynamic Content (Mailchimp) to create personalized experiences for customers. Employ AI-powered content generation tools like Chat GPT and Copy.ai to automate content creation for your Paid, Owned, and Earned collateral.
5) Get Out!
Assess while selling - Don't wait. Reach out. Make calls. Get insights. Ask! Train and respect your salespeople to: uncover customer needs, acknowledge competitive gaps, discover strategy ideas, find new prospects, retrieve hot product features, manage partner relationships, educate the market as your brand ambassador, … and close deals.
Read that again if you want to be reminded about what the best sales people are doing for you and your customers.
ai! = Use chatbots and virtual assistants to reach out to potential customers, answer their queries, and provide personalized recommendations. Proactive engagement helps build trust and establishes your brand as attentive and responsive. But ALWAYS have your humans edit and curate!
6) Market wins "Product/Market Fit"
Customer goals and benefits should lead your Product Development. Ask often ... because they will usually want a better User Experience (UX) for their buying process, internal team requirements, and for delivery to THEIR customers.
7) Unique Value Proposition (UVP):
Develop accurate, clear, and intriguing (!) statements that differentiate your product benefits from competitors and distractions. Be emotionally logical (go for dramatically convincing!) on how your Strategic Sweet Spot is the best way to make their lives better.
ai! = Set news notifications on competitors and customers. Get creative with AI-powered brand and sentiment monitoring tools like Brandwatch or Talkwalker. Assess historical patterns for potential scenario planning options.
10) Internal / External Success
- E-Commerce Storefront
- User Content Incentives
- Freemium content upselling
- Live content ticket sales
- On-demand payment Levels
- Virtual & Metaverse Events
- Micro pay for JIT solutions
- Marketplaces and app stores
- AI content ownership revshare
- Reseller Partner management
- Lead Generation fees
- Revenue-Share & Referrals
- Outbound human Sales w/ ABM
- Inbound "Demand Gen" w/ intent
- Call Center Hybrid Humanoids
- Sponsored Promotions
- Interactive content and Ads
- Social Network (P2P) selling
- Gamify Participate to Earn (P2E)
- Community/Partner Management
- Member Subscriptions for Access
- Course Curriculum and Training
- Meme / Movement Crowdfunding
- Donations and Cause Marketing
- Greenwashing Audits & Alternatives
- Custom Research (incl AI Prompts)
- IP Licensing (incl LLM Bots)
- Partner Management Services
Grow your community through web3 enabled revenue sharing to co-produce businesses with your fans, customers, and partners by enabling content sharing and co-earned experiences
Those last 3 can be delivered with the unique customer engagement functions of the new breed of content management platforms... Let's talk about which ones you should try...