We all have at least 2 things in common...
Please let me know of anyone in your network that's responsible for supply chain and infrastructure operations that would appreciate insights on how to ensure that Scope 3 & other Sustainability data are fully traceable and trustworthy.
Below are more details, but my hope is to get your feedback on where this fits in your Sustainability Journey.
The people are speaking out in class action suits because they don't like being lied to as much as they want to protect their planet ... Nike got hit for green washing their Sustainability line because only 10% of their material is sustainable. Delta got hit for false carbon-neutrality claims. This list is growing. We have a solution.
Customers choose Impact Chain for their entire platform as they start at different places (see graphic below) with confidence that they can expand to other material topics across their ecosystem of adjacent business units, partners, vendors, regulators, etc.
Problems Impact Chain solves:
- Verify data
- Accounting requirements
- Comply to governance mandates
- Confidence for marketing momentum
That last one is my specialty, growing business AND impact.
Here are a few examples. More at:
Food / Beverage
HQ Organics - Leading supplier of herbs and spices in North America - we help them track and report on Sustainability metrics from emissions to human rights compliance across multiple supply chains covering 22 ingredients that go into the product. They sell to companies like Costco and MCormick
Diageo - Global Alcoholic Beverages - we are helping them with their entire data management needs across all material topics for compliance, audit and regulatory reporting and stakeholder communication needs - including supporting their 10 year Sustainability vision called "Society 2030'
Avocado - leading organic mattress brand in US - we help this Certified B Corporation track and report on Sustainability metrics from emissions to human rights compliance across their value chain involving multiple supply chains covering various raw materials, wool, latex, and cotton
Aditya Birla Fashion Retail - $82B Fashion powerhouse and market leader in India.We are helping with their circularity vision involving full multi-tier waste traceability across all their facilities
Click the below image to see several areas that the Impact Chain solution intersects for...
Key differentiators of Impact Chain:
1. ‘Platform-first’ Approach – To operationalize trust within complex multi-party ecosystems
2. Advanced Data Collaboration Platform Built on Distributed Trust Technology
3. Deep Multi-tier Traceability Across Complex Value Chains
4. Complete Closed-loop Solution Supporting End-to-end Sustainability Management
5. Improved Trust with Data Verifiability & Veracity Scoring
6. Secure, Immutable Ledger that provides Financial-grade Data Integrity
7. Flexible, efficient and lower Total Cost-of-Ownership
8. Sustainability Solution built by Sustainability Experts